Pepperstone is a Melbourne, Australia-based company founded in the year 2010. It was established by professional traders who were not satisfied with the service provided by most of the brokers. The founders of pepperstone decided to make a company that would be free from the disadvantages of the competitors, such as the delayed execution of orders, high commissions etc. While establishing the pepperstone company, the prime focus was to enhance the technical component. Pepperstone offers its users a growing range of tradeable markets and efficient research and support for multiple social copy trading platforms. Users of pepperstone also enjoy the Meta trader and Trader along with numerous other third-party tools and plugins, which enhance its existing awesome suite of available platforms. The pepperstone reviews only comprise its users’ unique perspective, which shows how well the platform performs in the sphere of trading.
Pepperstone has set itself the goal of changing the rules of the games and setting up a high bar for trading in online mode. Today, the brokers can provide clients from across the globe with some the efficient and best in class technology solutions and suggestions on favorable trading conditions. Not only this, but pepperstone provides access to numerous professional tools that enable its clients to master trading as a type of activity and significantly increase trades’ efficiency. This company is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The assessments of the clients of pepperstone are usually held in the aggregated accounts across major banks. These factors confirm that pepperstone is a reliable company that safeguards the money and provides security to its client’s capital.
Similarly, in the geographic distribution of the pepperstone traders, it has been found that the majority of the traders are from Australia, constituting about 7.87% and then Hong Kong, Germany, UK, Thailand, Colombia, Mexico, Mongolia, Qatar and UAE.
Advantages of Pepperstone
Let us have a brief look at the advantages of online trading through the pepperstone platform:
- It is regulated in two tiers, one jurisdiction, thus constituting a safe broker with low risk for trading in CFDs and EX.
- The dual access to Metatrader and cTrader tends to be an ideal choice for algorithmic traders and copy traders.
- It provides the users with access to multiple platforms with add-ons, which significantly enhance the Metatrader experience for the users.
- The research about the market at pepperstone tends to be way better than the average industry research.
- Users get a growing selection of the various tradeable markets.
- The trading cost for all the retained traders tends to be just average.
- Users can also get access to multiple social copy trading platforms.
- Pepperstone provides its users with attractive trading conditions.
- The execution of the orders is very fast, and they are done within 30 ms on average.
- Users also get access to more than 150 trading instruments, making trading easier and more effective.
Disadvantages of pepperstone
Above, we have discussed the benefits of using pepperstone platforms. However, there are minor disadvantages to every efficient platform. Thus, the disadvantages of pepperstone are as follows:
- The range of educational materials offered by pepperstone tends to be close to the industry average, and it is not efficient as the category leaders.
- Pepperstone does not provide its users with interactive courses, educational quizzes and progress tracking.
- There is no news section to get the latest industry news.
- Uses can trade for free only for one month using the demo account.
- No or few opportunities are available for passive trading.
- The minimum amount required to enter into trading through this platform is $200
In the overall pepperstone reviews, it has been found that the company tends to be suitable for the participants who are a novice to the market and also for the professional traders. The brokers compromise everything the user needs for comfortable trading, such as reliability, favorable conditions, a plethora of trading instruments, a high-quality educational section etc.
Follow – https://sggreek.com for More Updates