Staying active on the social media requires the backup of any topic of the content with the best quality and easy-readability. As soon as you publish your posts on your website, you must also post the same on your own social networks. Due to massive online exposure not everyone are able to posts their blogs on some social networking sites. The solution is by using some auto-posting tools. Promoting your blog posts gets automatically visible ones you use some popular auto-posting plug-ins.
Hootsuite provides great services that will help you in sharing your posts automatically. According to the coverage, that it supports is a wider one. There are certain cool features which it possess such as:
· Auto posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Foursquare, Word Press and Mixi.
· Share from Youtube, Flickr, Instagram, Blogger, tumbler, StumbleUpon etc
· Handling multiple tasks at once along with auto post updates from RSS feeds
· Usage of multiple social accounts at one dashboard to operate
Learn many things from Buffer; here you get to publish posts automatically to any of the social networking sites. The useful tool is clean and has an easy to use interface.
Certain aspects about Buffer:
· Get some amazing buffering patterns for the every day of the week.
· Helps you in finding the time of the day when audiences get engaged in which topics the most.
· Ensures to gather more retweets or reshares , clicks, favorites and mentions, by enabling to track the updates at the time of the audiences engagements.
· Creates shorter links
· Suggestions through Buffer adds helps you to post your piece of blog on social networks.
Dlvr ensures to create a connection between the readers and bloggers by delivering the content to several social networks. Similar to those described above. It features:
· With the help if RSS feeds, you can now auto share content to all the social networking sites.
· To take up the wider network base along with the search engines, they feature promoted stories where you need to pay $1 for a story.
· There are certain useful tools which help your content in filtering by categories, title, URL and body content.
· With the set up of your Google Analytics’ the custom tracking codes helps you to make a track of your contents conversions and click-through.
SproutSocial manages tools that are does not fulfill all of your social management need. The one thing, which it consists the most, is its simplicity. You cannot learn something from it like that on the HootSuite and Buffer. Features it holds:
· Alluring dashboard
· RSS scheduler
· Availability on Chrome, app store, android or any other browser through bookmarklet tool
· Amazing plan along with quick discovery of interested people who follow your content.
You get to visualize your content through various sources, customization along with scheduling the posts. You get to auto-share your content on various social pages where you can get all in one publishing solutions. Features ensure:
· Time saver
· Do a streamline business workflow from any where
· Quality and content
· Increases your ROI
· Gathers traffic
Please follow and like us: